"My New Year's resolution is to save as much money as I can on fabrics"
Well - I am pleased to announce that so far I am very successful in sticking to my resolution!
|At the Global Fabrics sale I saved about $160 - yay!|
- Purple peacock feather print - silk/cotton - future dress
- Turquoise brush stroke print - silk/cotton - future dress
- Yellow floral - 100% cotton - future sundress
- Amythest/black print - silk tafetta - future skirt
- Rose lace - future shell top
- Dark brown/pink rose print - 100% cotton - future dress
Mmm...I see a lot of dresses in my future! I can't wait to get started on the rose print one, but maybe the sundress should come first before summer leaves us. What do you think?
By the way, I did suffer from some post-purchase guilt, so thought I better get started on something I bought in the last Global sale - here's a sneak preview: